Stampinback challenge 2

At the moment I don't have much time to make cards. But since I have the intention to do more stamping I wanted to at least once a month join in the stampinback challenges. So here is my card for the second challenge.


This time I used a clear stamp set from Penny Black and a border from lost coast design. The ink I used is Stazon timber brown. I placed the ribbon a bit low, but could not change that anymore unfortunately.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Stampinback Challenge - Oktober Challenge
- Through the Craftroom door - TTCRS challenge, oct 22- oct 28
- Make it Monday - MIM #163 with Bugaboo Stamps

11 comments:

  1. Dank je wel voor je deelname aan de Stampinback oktober challenge.
    Mooi kaartje !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card I popped over from Mim xx Jan (120)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your card on MIM. It is beautiful in its simplicity. Very lovely. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petra your card is simple yet stunning. Love the colours and your design.
    hugs
    sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cas card Petra,beautiful stamps.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie kaart!!!

    Groetjes Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS card design. i saw it at MIM.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and image. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een geweldige CAS kaart! Prachtig

    Groetjes karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a much appreciated comment